Here is the link for this weeks BNR (Buy and Replace) http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQ1NDU3MjR8MjcyMzU5NjAzMg/preview-sfgcteam-bnr-featuring-sales-159
Please stop on by and fave, tweet, fb, blog, post on teams and anything else you can do to promote. Lets work together to make this BNR the best on Etsy!!!
Who's in the spotlight this week? Let's check in with our roaming reporter Sunshine to find out.
Sunshine: Our featured member in the spotlight this week:
Creative Designs by Della
Here is the interview that I conducted with Della.
1. What are some things that you use for inspiration when you are designing an item for your shop?
I love ribbon and I'll often design a project around it. I'm also inspired by color combinations that I see around me such as in nature, the current color trends in home decor and in attractive ads. I'm always thinking about "What makes me buy this product?" Is it the packaging, color, message?
2. Do you ever get custom orders? If so what advise do you have for other team members on how to make sure that your customer is happy with your finished product.
Yes. I do quite a bit of custom work locally. For my online shops, I offer personalized messages in my cards and color customization on some of my gift items. Communication helps with customer satisfaction. To make custom work profitable, I find it helps to have a basic design that you then customize.
3. What are your short-term goals for your shop? To have 150 items. What are your long-term goals for your shop?
To offer kits with instruction and monthly subscription items.
4. Are you currently having any sales?
Yes, I've steadily increased my sales this year.
5. Do you have any current coupons for your shop?
Yes, to celebrate my feature this week, I'm offering 15% off with DISCOUNT15
She has a contest for us
1. Favorite this treasury Gift Ideas from SFGCTeam: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQ1NDU3MjR8MjcyMzU5NjAzMg/open-sfgcteam-bnr-featuring
2. Favorite Creativedesignsbydella:http://www.etsy.com/shop/creativedesigns
3. Make a purchase from any shop other than Creativedesignsbydella and get 1 entry.
4. Make a purchase from Creativedesignsbydella and get 5 extra entries.
5. New blog followers get 5 extra entries.
6. Leave a comment on our blog saying which ones you did - 2 extra entries.
Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op User's Guide Book
Order your Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op User's Guide to learn all about what you'll receive when you join any one of our memberships in the co-op.
We now have two promotion club membership options:
- Monthly fee $5
- Yearly fee $30
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We brought you the Eco-Gift Sampler Bag, now we are bringing you more fun surprises! Select members of our market section will be offering a Gift-of-the-Month Club!
If you are a customer of our Sampler Bag program you will receive 10% off your first month's club price. Just our way of showing our appreciation for you our valued customers.
These clubs will consist of do-it-yourself kits for your fun crafting projects. And also finished products that are useful in every home, and things you just can't live without!
I'll announce here when we get our clubs page ready for your enrollment.
See you all at the Shop Hop and we hope you'll enter this week's contest! Don't forget we now have our Fun Tea Party themed sampler bag on sale on the home page of our website. Supplies are limited so get one while they last!
Looking for green gifts for a swag bag? Our sampler bag products are green gifts and make the perfect addition to swag bag promotions.
Back to you Ladybug!!!
Ladybug: Don't forget to check out our "Member's Classified" section each week for exclusive coupons to the shops in our team.
Remember to join us every Friday at 7:00 pm (est) for our weekly trivia game. We have lots of fun and you can use the internet for assistance. http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQ1NDU3MjR8MjcyMzU5NjAzMg/open-sfgcteam-bnr-featuring
"It's not easy being 'Green' but someone has to do it!"
Who better than the Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op!
Tune in next week! Same Co-op Time! Same Co-op Place!