Ladybug: What a rainy week we have had here in Florida. I wonder if the leaves are changing yet up north?
Who's in the Spotlight this week?
Sunshine: Our featured member in the spotlight this week:
Here's the interview I conducted with Debra:
1. What do you enjoy most about having your own Etsy shop?
I enjoy working on the computer and learning new things that can be done with the computer. I also enjoy working with other Etsy shop owners and their positive outlooks and passion in selling their own items.
A lot of people work long and hard to create and craft items to sell on Etsy.
2. I read in your profile that you love working with beads. Can you tell us when and how your love of beads started?
I grew up in N.J. by the beach and, as a child I worked with beads and also painted my own art work. I am pretty much self-taught. My parents where crafty people and so were my brother and sisters. I was involved in 4-H for 9 years as a child and then I spent 2 years as a leader in 4-H. So crafting was whatever and whenever as a child.
3. What is your short-term goal for your shop? And what is your long-term goal for your shop?
My short-term goal is to make it to 60 sales by Christmas.
My long-term goal is to see how my sales go on Etsy and then maybe to start selling my art work that I have painted. My long term goals are ever changing and evolving.
She has a contest for you.
The winner will receive this pair of dangle lever back earring made with light blue crystal glass beads and clear crystal diamond shaped glass beads. Sterling silver accents and lever back ear wires.
1. Favorite this treasury
2. Favorite DLAbeaddesign.
3. Make a purchase from any shop other than DLAbeaddesign get 1 entry.
4. Make a purchase from DLAbeaddesign and get 5 extra entries.
5. New blog followers get 5 extra entries.
6. Leave a comment on the treasury saying what things on the list of rules you did.
7. Leave a comment on our blog - 2 extra entires.
♥ What's New!♥
Join our Buying club and become a customer before December 15, 2012 and get in our drawing to win one of our wonderful Eco-Gift Sampler Bags filled with adorable handmade gifts and direct sells products!
Order your Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op User's Guide to learn all about what you'll receive when you join any one of our memberships in the co-op.
See you all at the Shop Hop and we hope you'll enter this week's contest! Don't forget we now have our Fun Tea Party themed sampler bag on sale on the home page of our website. Supplies are limited so get one while they last! Back to you Ladybug!!!
Ladybug: Expect another exciting week with the SFGC Team. Our class topic for this week is going to be the newest Business Builder in the Promo Club section of the website.